Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome Feb!

Ahhh... February... the month of l-o-v-e... LOVE.





In honor of this red & pink month I'd thought I'd share some of my loves with all of you....



1. penguins. I want one. BAD. If you steal me one from the zoo, then I'll add your name to this list.



2. facebook. OMGOSH. Can't live without it. It's sad really... I am an addict. fo sho.



3. mountain dew. No matter how many kidney stones that I painfully suffer through or how many kidney surgeries that I have to endure... I will never leave you, mountain dew. NEVER!



4. paul poteet. My forever weatherman. Channel 6 can take him away, but he will always live in my heart... sniff.



5. rain. It's just awesome. okay??



6. coconut m&m's. I swear if Mars pulls these from the shelves one more time- I'm going to sue.



7. wal-mart. I love you because you produce so many laughs as I view your patrons.



8. mortuary science. I can't wait to embalm me some bodies...



9. chris farley. We were going to get married... no, seriously.



10. lying. Gullible people are hilarious... love it.



11. chi iron. it's my favorite. it's pink. that makes it better.



12. And last, but not least... Ghetto Cowboy. will.forever.live.in.my.heart.




The End
April





1 comment: