Thursday, February 4, 2010

dislike!


Yesterday I enlightened everyone on the loves of my life... today- the unloves. The hates. The stay-away-from-me's.


1. Creepy guys in gold chains that call me "babe." Seriously, I was born after the 70's and you may want to try branching out from them (and your family tree), as well.



2. Mice. Wish they would all DIE. Their mere existance on this earth make me queasy beyond belief. I HATE them. All of them... yes, even Stuart Little. Most people may think that Hostel was scary-- ha ha-- they obviously haven't seen "Mouse Hunt" which is the worst horror movie that I've ever layed eyes upon!!




3. Bridges. They scare me to death. TO DEATH. Not lying...




4. People who think they know/understand EVERYTHING! Okay, I'm not going to lie, I am pretty smart and I can usually deduce things if I'm unsure, but I never pretend to know something. That is so retarded. That is the reason for the chicken/steak joke. If you've not been privy to this hilarious joke, then please ask me to tell you sometime. Either you'll laugh or I will or we both will. hmmm.




5. The Nanny. That woman should be smacked around until her voice turns to normal. Oh, my gosh Fran Dreischer... I do not like you or your nasal tone.




6. Tomatoes. Who the heck invented these water balls?? They are so nasty. I tell people that I'm allergic so that they'll remember to NOT put them on my food!! gag.




7. Happy people in the morning. Shut up. Please. Before the sun comes up is not a time for laughter or smiling or even talking... so... shut it!!




8. Girls who throw "like girls." If you can't throw, then don't. It's not cute. It makes you look like an idiot and we all laugh at you behind your back. QUIT IT!




9. Guys who sag their pants. Pull them up! I don't want to see your boxers... or the lack of anything in them for that matter!! If you're wearing a belt- usually you are-- you are obviously unaware of what a belt is actually for. Look it up. Use it. Live it. Love it.




10. Television preachers. I've called them. I've questioned them. I've challenged them about where my money would go if I did send them some in exchange for a "green handkerchief" that would bring me $50,000 in a few days. They had no answer. They told me not to worry about where God's money goes. Realllly?? bahahahahaha. Then don't worry about where my money goes- crooks!




11. Tornadoes. I could so do without these. I do love rain, but hate big storms...




12. Science fiction movies/books/etc... They are DUMB! Not realistic. Not entertaining. I'm not going to sit through one. I apologize ahead of time, but if you like Star Wars, then you, my friend, are a geek.




That would be my ranting... don't worry I have lots more dislikes, but I may offend someone.


*April*


No comments:

Post a Comment