Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I will...

It's a new year: 2010

The thirtieth year of my life...


A year that I am choosing to be optimistic about...


A year that I am letting God be my guide...


A year that will be amazing!!





This year I plan on being more involved, active, and taking initiative when it comes to my spiritual walk. I can see that life does go by so quickly and often our lives are shortened too soon. I want to know that I will forever be with my Jesus when my time on this Earth is through.

This year will bring a hope and dedication to my financial plan. I will trust in God and be the best that I can be when it comes to budgeting and paying bills.

I plan to be more attentive to myself: do my hair, wear make-up, eat healthier, and to learn to love myself. This will be difficult for me, but again, with HIS help I can accomplish anything!

I will excell in school. I will keep my grades up and apply for mortuary school. I will study and try my best at everything that comes my way.

I will strengthen my relationships. I will love my husband more, call my grandparents more, spend more time with my sisters, and let my parents know how important they are to me. I will take time out for friends, have slumber parties with my niece, and hug my in-laws.

I will be a better person, a kinder friend, and a giving individual.

Bless you all in 2010!!

~April

No comments:

Post a Comment